– Proteomics of ion channels in diseases
– Cell signaling associated with ion channels
– Bioinformatics and molecular modeling
– Development of imaging techniques, advanced biochemistry and proteomics for the study of the regulation of ion channels.
– Extensive collaborative networks with national and international professionals and institutions, including links to Europe, Asia and North America.
– We are the organizers of the successful and renowned international symposium: “Ion Channels in the Valley”, developed in the city of “Montegrande”.
– High presence in pregradaute and postgraduate teaching in the most important universities of Chile.
– Promotion of scientific culture in the city of “Paihuano”, through training and practical demonstrations by our team.